Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blog Project Task 1

My name is Hamad Darweish Al Rumaithi. I’m 24 years old. I have been married since Sep, 2006. My first child is a boy and he was born on 15th Nov 2008. His name is Darwish my father is name. I live with my family in a villa in Zayed City. I studied Business Diploma from 2002 till 2005 in Abu Dhabi Men’s College. After I graduated from HCT I worked in ADMA-OPCO in Human Resources as a Recruitment Officer for three years. In this year I came back to continue my higher Diploma studying.


In our blog project, Hedley is encouraging us to think critically and analytically about the issues of climate change and global warming. Global warming means that the world is getting hot; it’s like a green house; the heat comes in but it never goes out, so in the next few years we will start to suffer from heat all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment